U-shaped tie wire with galvanized on surface
U-shaped tie wire is a sort of twisted "U" shape iron wire made from electro galvanized, hot-dipped galvanized or black annealed wire. Based on advantages of high adhesion, corrosion-resistance, convenient to transport, U-shaped tie wires are mainly used as binding wires in construction industries and daily life uses.
U-shaped tie wires galvanized coating on surface
U-shaped tie wires with hot-galvanized coating on surface
- Soft and highly flexible. U-shaped tie wire is soft and strong enough not to be stretched easily.
- Strongly adhesive, perfect anti-corrosion, shiny color.
- Save manpower and save resources. U-shaped tie wire can not only save manpower, but also reduce material waste.
- Convenient to handle and transport. It is convenient to transport U-shaped wires and is the best choice for customers.
- Gauge: 8 - 22 gauge.
- Diameter: 0.7mm - 4mm.
- Wire length: 300mm - 600mm.
- Tensile strength: 350 - 700N/mm2.
- Zinc coating: 20g/mm2 - 260g/mm2.
- Surface treatment: hot-dipped, electro-galvanized and then powered coated.
- Elongation: 10% - 25%.
- Bundle weight: 15kg - 50kg.
Packing: Packed inside with plastic film or water-proof paper and outside with woven bag.
|Number||Size||Diameter (mm)||Bundle Weight (Kg)||Material||Process flows|
|UTW-1||8#||4.0||50||black annealed wire; electro galvanized; hot-dipped galvanized wire.||When the coil wire was made, we will cut it to the length according to our customers needs and then make it U shape.|
- Mostly used as binding wires in construction.
- Applied in wire mesh, protecting mesh, fence mesh, decorative mesh, window curtains, barbecue wire mesh, gabion mesh, etc.
- U-shaped wire wildly used as baling wires of wall materials.
- Other daily life uses.
U-shaped binding wire tie steel bars.
Hot-dipped galvanized u-shaped wire applied in barbecue wire mesh
Inquiry for Our Product
Everbright High Tensile Wire Company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.