U-shaped tie wire with galvanized on surface
U-shaped tie wire is a sort of twisted "U" shape iron wire made from electro galvanized, hot-dipped galvanized or black annealed wire. Based on advantages of high adhesion, corrosion-resistance, convenient to transport, U-shaped tie wires are mainly used as binding wires in construction industries and daily life uses.
U-shaped tie wires galvanized coating on surface
U-shaped tie wires with hot-galvanized coating on surface
- Soft and highly flexible. U-shaped tie wire is soft and strong enough not to be stretched easily.
- Strongly adhesive, perfect anti-corrosion, shiny color.
- Save manpower and save resources. U-shaped tie wire can not only save manpower, but also reduce material waste.
- Convenient to handle and transport. It is convenient to transport U-shaped wires and is the best choice for customers.
- Gauge: 8 - 22 gauge.
- Diameter: 0.7mm - 4mm.
- Wire length: 300mm - 600mm.
- Tensile strength: 350 - 700N/mm2.
- Zinc coating: 20g/mm2 - 260g/mm2.
- Surface treatment: hot-dipped, electro-galvanized and then powered coated.
- Elongation: 10% - 25%.
- Bundle weight: 15kg - 50kg.
Packing: Packed inside with plastic film or water-proof paper and outside with woven bag.
|Number||Size||Diameter (mm)||Bundle Weight (Kg)||Material||Process flows|
|UTW-1||8#||4.0||50||black annealed wire; electro galvanized; hot-dipped galvanized wire.||When the coil wire was made, we will cut it to the length according to our customers needs and then make it U shape.|
- Mostly used as binding wires in construction.
- Applied in wire mesh, protecting mesh, fence mesh, decorative mesh, window curtains, barbecue wire mesh, gabion mesh, etc.
- U-shaped wire wildly used as baling wires of wall materials.
- Other daily life uses.
U-shaped binding wire tie steel bars.
Hot-dipped galvanized u-shaped wire applied in barbecue wire mesh