Annealed galvanized and PVC coated rebar steel tie wire
Rebar tie wire, also known as rebar tying wire, is made from the softest low carbon annealed steel wire. With fully galvanized and PVC coating on surface, it offers excellent flexibility and corrosion resistance mainly used for tying and bundling reinforcing steel bar, supporting plants in gardens.
Rebar tie wire twisted for rebar steel reinforcement
Black annealed rebar tie wire
Yellow PVC coating rebar tie wire
- Excellent flexibility and softness. It has excellent flexibility and softness through the process of drawing, acid-washing and annealing.
- Anti-corrosion and endurable. With galvanized and PVC coating on surface, such soft annealed rebar tie wire can resist corrosion and not easily broken.
- High standard and quality. It has perfect properties and makes your work more efficient without hurt.
- BWG: 8 - 22 gauge.
- Diameter: 0.71mm - 4.19mm.
- Zinc Coating: Over 10g/m2.
- Tensile Strength: 300N/mm2 - 450N/mm2.
- Elongation: 15% - 17.5%.
- Length: 95m - 100m/spool; 50m - 200m/coil.
- Weight: 0.4kgs/spool; 1.13kg -1.36kg/coil.
|Gauge (BWG)||Diameter (mm)||Finish||Packing|
|8||4.19||galvanized annealed wire;
plastic coated annealed wire;
black annealed wire.
|Inside with PVC strips and outside with hessian cloth or weaving bags|
- Mainly used for supporting plants in gardens to protect and erect trees, vines, creepers.
- As package in daily life for grain potatoes, lime, canes, seed, bread, etc.
- Rebar tie wire is popularly used in reinforcing steel bar, fixing concrete buildings, swimming pools.
- Recommended to be applied in bundling products such as wire, rod, lumber, PVC tubes, pipe.
- Hand-made craft products.
Rebar tie wire soft and strong enough to tie steel bars
Rebar tie wire resists corrosion and is durable enough to support plants