PVC wire has tensile strength of 300N/mm² - 900N/mm²
Colorful PVC coated galvanized wire resists corrosion and wear
PVC coated wire, or PVC wire, is made from high-quality annealed iron wire, stainless wire, aluminum wire, galvanized wire with polyvinyl chloride coated which can inhibit the metal wires from corrosion and wear. Moreover, PVC wire is resilient, colorful, fire retardant and has insulating properties to some extent.
- Excellent corrosion and wear resistance. With PVC plastics firmly attached on surface, PVC wire provides good corrosion resistance.
- Perfect insulating property. PVC surface possesses fire retardant and can protect wires from fire.
- Low price and beautiful. PVC coated wires are relatively low in price, and they can be available in different colors, such as green, dark green, white, black, blue.
- Anti-aging property. PVC wires have longer service life due to polyvinyl chloride on surface compared with common galvanized wire.
PVC coated U-shaped tie wire for tying
PVC coated cut wire
- Wire diameter: 0.8mm - 2.5mm before coating; 1.2mm - 3.5mm after coating.
- Tensile strength: 350N/mm2 - 900N/mm2.
- Elongation: 8% - 15%.
- Color: green, blue, yellow, orange, gray and so on.
|Core wire diameter||Diameter after coated||Color||Packing||Note|
|0.8mm||1.2mm||green; blue; yellow; black; white orange; gray.||
||The lowest PVC coating is 0.3mm|
- Widely used for chain link fences for security barricades, animal breeding fence, sports fence, sports fence, park and zoo fence, freeways and tennis course.
- Coat hangers and binding wires in gardens.
PVC coated chain link sports fence
PVC wires made into coat hangers to preserve the shape of all kinds of suit for long
PVC coated binding wire