Mini coil garden wire has small diameter from 0.7mm - 2.5mm
Mini coil garden wire, also named small coil tie wire is made from low carbon iron wire which has been classified into black annealed tie wire, galvanized tie wire, copper, brass and PVC coated tie wire used as binding wire applied for gardening, flower production, handcrafts and other daily uses.
1.6mm 16 gauge black annealed tying wire
Galvanized coated small coil tie wire
PVC coated small coil tie wire
- Pliable and easy to handle. Mini coil wire is made from low carbon iron wire with perfect softness to be easily handled.
- Uniform wire diameter and finish. Tiny diameter ranged from 0.7mm - 2.5mm with galvanized, PVC coated on surface.
- Economical and reusable. It is low in cost and can be recycled.
Straight cut wire easily bent to tie plants
- Wire diameter: 0.7mm - 2.5mm.
- Length: 6m, 10m, 20m, 25m, 50m, 75m.
- Weight: 1kg - 10kg.
- Material: Galvanized wire, black annealed wire and PVC coated wire.
- Packing: 20 coils in carton.
- As binding wire to support shrubs, plants, flowers, vines in gardens.
- Certain industrial uses.
- Great for fastening, handicrafts and daily decorations.