Loop tie wires with various materials and styles
Loop tie wire, as its name implies, is a type of baling wire made from low carbon galvanized steel wire, black annealed wire, stainless steel wire, PVC-coated steel wire. It has been classified into single loop wire (also named cotton bale wire), double loop wire, quick link wire. Such tiny loop wire is mainly applied as binding in daily life.
Zinc coated double loop wire applied for baling wire
- Easy to handle and enhance working efficiency. It is simple to bind products with loop tie wire. Accordingly, it reduces time and enhances working efficiency.
- Perfect pliability. Loop tie wire is made from low carbon steel wire, so it is soft enough to be bent easily.
- Corrosion and rust resistance. The main materials are galvanized steel wire, black annealed wire, PVC coated steel wire. PVC coating does not secede or scratch. Meanwhile, such coating provides protection against rust and corrosion.
- Recyclable and reduce pollution. Loop tie wire can be used repeatedly, thus it reduces pollution and protects the environment.
Galvanized single loop wire easily bent used for binding cotton and hays
Hot-dipped galvanized quick link wires connected to bind cotton
|Single Loop Wire||Double Loop Wire||Quick Link Wire|
|Wire Diameter (MM)||0.7 - 4.0||0.8 - 4.0||2.0 - 4.5|
|Tensile strength(N/mm2)||350 - 600||350 - 950||350 - 1700|
|Length (M)||1.8 - 9.0||0.07 - 6.0||1.5 - 8|
low carbon black wire;
stainless steel wire.
|soft annealed black wire;
PVC coated wire;
Packing: 500 - 2500PCS/ bundle packed in plastic bags inside and carton or woven bags outside.
Three main types of loop tie wire - single loop wire, double loop wire, quick link bale tie wire - is widely used in:
- Single Loop Wire or Cotton Bale Wire is a good choice for baling cotton, cardboard, lumber, hay, foam, etc.
- Double Loop Wire mainly used to bundle up gunny sacks, weaving bags, seal sacks, wire binding, gardens, handicrafts, scrap truck tires, recyclable wastes, etc.
- Quick Link Bale Tie Wire is for the purpose of packing all types of fibrous material cotton, synthetic fiber, wool, waste, etc.
Single loop tie wire soft and strong enough to be used as cotton baling wire
Double loop tie wire bundle up gunny sacks